2022-2023 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Toro Summer Athletic Camps begin June 13, 2022
- Tiny Toro Cheer Camp on July 11, 2022 – July 13, 2022
- Senior Parking Sport Painting Day on July 26, 2022
- Link Crew – Freshman Day on August 1, 2022
- August 1, 2022 – Senior Round-UP 1:00pm-3:30pm
- August 2, 2022 – Junior Round-UP 8:00am-1-:30am & Sophomore Round-UP 1:00pm-3:30pm
- Schedule Preview Day (on HAC) – August 3, 2022 7:30am-4:00pm
- Augus 3, 2022 – Freshman Round-UP 8:00am-10:30am
- Meet the Teacher on August 9, 2022
- First Day of School on August 10, 2022
NEW STUDENT COMING TO TCHS?
This is just a reminder that anyone (parent, guardian, friend, neighbor, aunt, uncle) must have school access to attend an event at Tocoi Creek High School, have lunch with a student and/or attend an awards assembly. If you have not already done so, please complete the School Access Form. The process for approval may take up to 4 weeks, so please fill out the application sooner than later for any guests that would like to have school access. Once the application is approved, school access will be valid for three years.
School District News
2021-2022 Instructional Materials Adoption for Mathematics UPDATE
On February 8, 2022, the St. Johns County School Board voted to approve the list of recommended resources for adoption for Math. View the final list of approved resources. Florida Statute allows parents or residents of the county to object to the adoption of a specific instructional material. If you would like to contest the adoption of the Math resources, you must complete the Reconsideration of Instructional Materials Request Form and submit it to the SJCSD Instructional Resources and Media Services Department no later than noon on March 10, 2022.
Please visit our Instructional Materials Adoption web page to:
- Access the math resources that are being considered for adoption.
- Learn more about the policies and procedures for textbook adoption.
B.E.S.T. Standards Presentation
The purpose of the video is to provide parents and community members with information about the new B.E.S.T. Standards for English Language Arts and math. The video also explains the timeline for the implementation of the new standards.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.