- Will HHH High School offer ROTC of any type?
- My student just started high school in Nease Stellar Engineering Academy, will there be the possibility to transfer to an academy at HHH High School?
- Will the incoming junior class have the opportunity to complete their certifications in whatever academy they join?
- What Academies will be offered at HHH High School?
- I am taking Collegiate High School courses at my current high school, can I come to HHH High School if I am not zoned for the school?
- What elective classes can I choose from if attending HHH High School?
- What academic programs will HHH High School offer?
- What grades will High School HHH serve in its opening year?
- Who will be the Principal? Teachers?
- What academic programs / ESE services / Advanced programs will exist at the new school?
- What Career Academies will be offered at High School HHH?
- What types of clubs or extracurricular activities will be available?
- Will there be a character education program?
- How will student leadership be developed?
Media & Technology
Policies & Procedures
- As a result of the School Choice legislation, will this school have capacity/controlled open enrollment?
- Will my child receive transportation?
- What will be the start and end times for the new school?
- When will the PTO for the school form?
- Where will I go to register my child while the school is under construction?
- Will students be able to bring tablets (laptop computers) from home?
School District News
2020-2021 Instructional Materials Adoption for English Language Arts (ELA)
St. Johns County School District curriculum department representatives and adoption committee members have completed the review process for the Instructional Materials Adoption for English Language Arts (ELA). On January 26, 2021, the School Board will conduct a public hearing to receive comment from the community regarding the final list of recommendations for instructional resources for this adoption. The public is invited to attend this hearing. Committees composed of teachers, district content experts, parents and community members compiled the lists. The hearing will be held at 9:00 a.m. in the auditorium of the District Administrative Building located at 40 Orange Street in St. Augustine.
View the final recommended selections and links to the selections. If you would like access to available printed materials or require assistance reviewing the online resources, please call the Instructional Resources and Media Services office at 904.547.3947. Materials are available for review from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. when district offices are open.
Board action on the final recommendations for English Language Arts instructional materials is expected to take place at the School Board meeting in February.