Office Hours: 8:00 a.m – 4:30 p.m Students may enter campus at 8:45 a.m
School Recognition 2021-2022
- Second Quarter / First Semester Ends On December 21, 2021
- Winter Break – Student/Teacher Holiday on December 22, 2021
- Teacher Planning Day – Student Holiday on January 5, 2022
- Classes Resume for Students – Second Semester begins on January 6, 2022
- Martin Luther King Day – Student/Teacher Holiday on January 17, 2022
News & Updates
Did you know? An Early College Program will be offered at Pedro Menendez and Tocoi Creek high schools. Students in the program can earn an A.A. degree while still enrolled in high school.
- Will Tocoi Creek High School offer ROTC of any type?
- My student just started high school in Nease Stellar Engineering Academy, will there be the possibility to transfer to an academy at Tocoi Creek High School?
- Will the incoming junior class have the opportunity to complete their certifications in whatever academy they join?
- What Academies will be offered at Tocoi Creek High School?
- I am taking Collegiate High School courses at my current high school, can I come to Tocoi Creek High School if I am not zoned for the school?
- What elective classes can I choose from if attending Tocoi Creek High School?
- What academic programs will Tocoi Creek High School offer?
- What grades will High School Tocoi Creek High School serve in its opening year?
- Who will be the Principal? Teachers?
- What academic programs / ESE services / Advanced programs will exist at the new school?
- What Career Academies will be offered at Tocoi Creek High School?
- What types of clubs or extracurricular activities will be available?
- Will there be a character education program?
- How will student leadership be developed?
Media & Technology
Policies & Procedures
- As a result of the School Choice legislation, will this school have capacity/controlled open enrollment?
- Will my child receive transportation?
- What will be the start and end times for the new school?
- When will the PTO for the school form?
- Where will I go to register my child while the school is under construction?
- Will students be able to bring tablets (laptop computers) from home?
This is just a reminder that anyone (parent, guardian, friend, neighbor, aunt, uncle) must have school access to attend an event at Tocoi Creek High School, have lunch with a student and/or attend an awards assembly. If you have not already done so, please complete the School Access Form. The process for approval may take up to 4 weeks, so please fill out the application sooner than later for any guests that would like to have school access. Once the application is approved, school access will be valid for three years.
School District News
2021-2022 Instructional Materials Adoption for Mathematics
The St. Johns County School District curriculum department formally announces the review process for the 2021-2022 Instructional Materials Adoption for Mathematics. The core resources that have been submitted for evaluation have come from the state adoption bid list and other submitted resources from publishers when available. Additional resources for advanced programs may be reviewed from materials listed as appropriate for the program indicated.
Please visit the instructional materials website to view the resources that are being considered for adoption. If you would like access to any available printed materials or require assistance reviewing the online resources, please call the Instructional Resources and Media Services office at 904.547.3947. Materials are available for review from 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
We encourage parent and community participation in our adoption process. If you would like to serve on a school committee and formally review the resources as a part of the school review team, please contact any school or our office at 904.547.3947.
To learn more about the policies and procedures for textbook adoption, visit the Florida Department of Education Instructional Materials Website.
B.E.S.T. Standards Presentation
The purpose of the video is to provide parents and community members with information about the new B.E.S.T. Standards for English Language Arts and math. The video also explains the timeline for the implementation of the new standards.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.