Close Menu

Testing accommodation information

If a student currently has an IEP or 504 Plan with testing accommodations, there is a separate application process for requesting accommodations for PSAT, SAT, AP, and ACT. Both CollegeBoard (PSAT,SAT, and AP) and ACT Inc. (ACT) will review the request and approve or deny accommodations for their respective test(s). You can access applications for both CollegeBoard and ACT Inc. on the TCHS Testing home page.

Please see test dates and important application deadlines below: